The Institutes conducts Entrepreneurship Development Programs on demand to different clientele such as:
- Youth who have acquired some technical skills and wish to take up self-employment.
- Self-Help Groups for setting up micro enterprises and its management.
- Specially designed EDP courses to small traders and business people.
- Beneficiaries under various government schemes aiming promotion of business units in rural areas.
- Any other clientele on their request.
The duration of the training programs ranges between one and two weeks, covering the following topics in general.
- Rural Entrepreneurship
- Rural resources and opportunities.
- Rural marketing structure and operations.
- Business opportunity scanning.
- Enterprise promotion - steps and procedure.
- Market dynamics.
- Product promotion.
- Group dynamics.
- Creativity and Problem solving.
- Finance and their sources.
- Government Schemes and Subsidies.
- Legal and compliance system.
- Project Report development.
- Technology awareness.
- Field Study, etc.
The Institute designed and conducted several short-duration EDP training programs previously to SHGs, CMEY/RYK beneficiaries, Tribal Welfare Department beneficiaries, etc.